A TASTE OF OUR NEW RECIPE BOOK “RESULTS IN THE KITCHEN”
- spray olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2cm piece of ginger, finely diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- lentils, cooked – ask your nutritionist about portions if this is not on your plan
- 240ml lite coconut milk
- 4 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
- rice – to your carbohydrate portion
- coriander to garnish
Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add spray oiI. Add onions and cook until softened. Add ginger and garlic and continue to cook for a further couple of minutes. Add lentils, tinned tomatoes, coconut milk, and spices. Stir. Add spinach and continue to cook until wilted. Add water to loosen if needed, and season with salt and pepper.
Serve on rice with coriander to garnish.