- Rice noodles – as per your carb portion
- Protein: Chicken breast or prawns or tofu – as per half your protein portion
- 1-2 eggs – as per half your protein portion
- Veggies as you like, we prefer – capsicum, carrot, bean sprouts
- 2 green onions (mince white, roughly chop green part)
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Crushed unsalted peanuts – as per your fat portion
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Prepare noodles according to packet. Meanwhile, mix all sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
While noodles are cooking, heat a wok and spray with oil. Add your choice of protein and stir fry until cooked through.
Remove protein and set aside, re-spray wok with oil then add the veggies, garlic and spring onion stir-frying for a further 1-2 mins. Push veg to one side and crack in egg/s and scramble until cooked through.
Add protein, noodles, and sauce to the wok, tossing everything together. Cook for a further 1-2 mins. Turn off the heat and serve with fresh coriander, peanuts, and chilli flakes if you like a kick.