Photos showcase a better all round result – our bodies can transform in many different ways – not just weight and its important the JCN team are aware of the changes to create a winning meal plan and for yourself to document your journey.
TAKING PROGRESS PHOTOS
- Always use a FLASH in the pictures as this helps prevent shadows.
- Take them in front of a PLAIN WHITE background.
- Send a full body (head to toe) FRONT and BACK picture.
- Please add photos that are vertically aligned
- Always take your pictures at the same time of day, with the same amount of food / water in you.
- Please ensure your photo is no more than 4mb
- For MEN – Wear shorts, no shirt or a singlet
- For WOMEN – Wear Crop top/ singlet and short shorts.
*Should you feel more comfortable wearing more clothing please make sure its fitting so we can still see your shape – and make sure you wear the same for the next update.
Log your weight and upload your progression photos
You must be logged in to view or edit your data. Login.