Step 1 Log your weight and upload your progression photos
You must be logged in to view or edit your data. Login.
Please save entry and proceed to step 2 – Update form
Photos showcase a better all round result – our bodies can transform in many different ways – not just weight and its important the JCN team are aware of the changes to create a winning meal plan and for yourself to document your journey.
TAKING PROGRESS PHOTOS
- Always use a FLASH in the pictures as this helps prevent shadows.
- Take them in front of a PLAIN WHITE background.
- Send a full body (head to toe) FRONT and BACK picture.
- Please add photos that are vertically aligned
- Always take your pictures at the same time of day, with the same amount of food / water in you.
- Please ensure your photo is no more than 4mb
- For MEN – Wear shorts, no shirt or a singlet
- For WOMEN – Wear Crop top/ singlet and short shorts.
*Should you feel more comfortable wearing more clothing please make sure its fitting so we can still see your shape – and make sure you wear the same for the next update.