- Seafood of your choice: Fish, prawns, scallops, mussels etc – to your protein portion on your plan
- Dried linguine – to your carb portion on your plan
- Cherry tomatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic finely chopped or minced
- 1 bunch of fresh Italian parsley
- 3-4 capers
- 2tsp fresh chilli paste
- 1Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 1/2tsp ground cumin
- 1/2tsp dried oregano
- 1Tbsp olive oil – to your fat portion on your plan
Bring pasta to the boil until al dente or follow the pasta directions. In a bowl mix chili paste, soy sauce, paprika, cumin, and oregano. Add olive oil to a large non-stick pan and bring to a medium heat. Add garlic and fry for 30 seconds before adding your seafood. Toss through for 3 minutes.
Add cherry tomatoes and capers to your pan, stir until tomatoes have softened. Add you spice blend you prepared earlier. Strain pasta then add to your pan tossing through. Mix well and serve with parsley.