- Prawns (fresh OR frozen, protein portion)
- 2 Tbps Greggs red curry paste
- 120mls Coconut cream
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ lime
- 250mls vegetable OR chicken stock
- Snow peas
- Green beans
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- Jasmine Rice (carb portion)
Pre heat wok to medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add red curry paste to the wok and stir fry for 2-3mins. Then add in coconut cream and stir through paste.
Add prawns to the wok stir fry for 1min then add snow peas and green beans continue stir frying for another 2mins. Add stock and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 5-10mins or until prawns and veg are cooked through. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and coriander.
Serve on a bed of jasmine rice.