- Prawns (fresh OR frozen) – as per portion on your plan
- 2Tbsp Greggs red curry paste
- Lite coconut milk – as per portion on your plan
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Juice from ½ lime
- 250mls vegetable OR chicken stock
- Snow peas
- Green beans
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- Jasmine rice – as per portion on your plan
Pre-heat wok to medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add red curry paste to the wok and stir fry for 2-3mins. Then add in coconut milk and stir through paste.
Add prawns to the wok stir fry for 1 min then add snow peas and green beans, continue stir frying for another 2 mins. Add stock and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 5-10mins or until prawns and veg are cooked through. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and coriander.
Serve on a bed of jasmine rice.