- New potatoes OR baby potatoes
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- Small bunch of chopped parsley
Dressing: (mix all together)
- 3Tbsp anchor protein yogurt
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic (crushed and chopped)
Cut baby potatoes into half and boil until cooked through (tip: poke a knife through potatoes and if they slide off, they’re done!).
Once cooked, drain from water and set aside to cool.
While waiting for the potatoes to cool, chop the onion and prepare the dressing.
Combine all ingredients together, toss then season with salt and pepper