- 60g Fresh Mozzarella (1/2 125g tub)
- 50g strawberries – quartered
- 25g prosciutto – roughly chopped
- Orzo – to your pasta portion
- Spring onion – finely sliced
- 5g olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Spray pan with oil, once hot, place halved asparagus spears gently in the pan and cook for about three to five minutes. Allow to cool. Combine all ingredients and finish with olive oil, salt and pepper.
This recipe can be made vegetarian by replacing the prosciutto with an extra 30g Mozzarella.
For males or those with large main meals add ½ your protein portion i.e. if your plan has 200g RAW weight meat then add 100g RAW weight. If you are unsure on this please touch base with your nutritionist.