– 2 Serves
- Raw orange kumara, peeled (use carb portion on plan)
- 2-4 cups of vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic, leave whole
- 2cm ginger
- ½ medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10g smooth nut butter
- 60ml lite coconut milk (as per fat portion on your plan)
- Fresh coriander
- Eggs, soft boiled (as per protein portion)
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Add kumara, garlic, onion and ginger and roast until soft.
Add to blender with spices and stock. Blend until smooth.
Add nut butter and coconut cream. Blend until just mixed.
Serve and top with soft boiled eggs and coriander.
Soup | Dairy Free | Gluten Free