- 1/2 pear, peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 2cm piece of ginger, finely diced
- Lean beef mince (as per 1 times the RAW protein portion on your plan)
- Rice (as per 2 times the COOKED carb portion on your plan)
- Egg (as per 1 times the protein portion on your plan)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup kimchi, chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Roughly puree pear, onion, garlic and ginger. Add puree with beef to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add spray oiI. Once hot, add beef mixture, brown.
Once browned (partially cooked), add the sauce. Sauté until cooked.
Serve over hot rice plus any steamed vegetables of choice. Top with a fried egg. Sprinkle spring onions and kimchi.