Love sushi – Have you made your own before?
Sometimes rolling and fitting your ingredients into 1 nori roll can be fiddly – our JCN Sushi bowls are super easy and a great lunch option to prep for the week.
What you need:
– Carb – Rice – Sushi or short grain rice
– Protein – Pre-prepared chicken, beef, prawns, tofu or edamame beans
– Veg – Sliced cucumber, carrot and radish
– Fat – Avocado, sesame seeds, sesame oil or pumpkin seeds
– Extras – Reduced salt soy sauce, picked ginger and Nori seaweed
Portions: If you are on a JCN use your customised portions to fit your Marcos
Slice your vegetables, prepare your protein, cook your rice, chill, then assemble your bowl.
Optional: Style for the gram 😁✌️