- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 red capsicums
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 green chili
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 lime
- Wrap – as per your carb portion from your plan
- Protein of your choice – Left overs work great for these! Pre-cooked!
- 1T La Morena chipotle sauce
- 1/2 sprig of spring onion, chopped
- Grated cheese – as per the fat portion from your plan
For the salsa, dice ingredients and finish with lime juice, seasoning and coriander – chill for later.
For the quesadilla, pre-heat a large pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
Place wrap in the pan & sprinkle cheese over the base of the wrap.
Fill wrap with protein portion (precooked is much faster), spring onion and the chipotle sauce. Fold the wrap in half and cook on both side compressing the wrap until cheese has melted and protein has heated through.
Cut quesadilla in half and serve with salsa & any other salad/veg of choice.