- 150g Divella Gnocchi (same macros/calories as cooked weight rice so adjust accordingly)
- 50g Delmaine Pomodoro pasta sauce
- 15g Mozzarella
- Handful of fresh basil, big leaves for sauce, small leaves for garnish
Serve with a portion of protein or try this recipe with our meatballs
This recipe includes – Meatballs:
- 150g Premium Beef Mince (adjust to fit your protein portion)
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- Handful fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 200deg on fan bake.
Bring pot of water to boil and add in gnocchi, once they have all risen to the surface they’re cooked drain in a colander and rinse with cold water and set aside.
In a large bowl mix together mince, onion, parsley, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Then roll into even 3-4 sized meat balls.
Line an oven proof dish with baking paper, spray lightly with cooking spray and place meatballs in the tray 2-3cm apart. Place in the oven and cook for 10-15mins.
-While meatballs are cooking in a small pot add the pomodoro sauce and bring to a simmer. Once simmering finely slice slice and mix through. Keep warm until meat balls are cooked.
Once meatballs are cooked take out of the oven and pour over half of the pomodoro sauce.
Stir remaining sauce through the gnocchi and add to a plate. Grate over mozzarella top with meat balls and residual sauce.
Finally, garnish with the small fresh basil leaves and ENJOY!