- Spray olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- Tinned black beans, drained (as per 2 times the protein portion on your plan)
- 250g Barker’s mushroom and red wine sauce
- 1-2 mushrooms, diced
- 1/4 broccoli head, chopped
- Handful of spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Filo pastry (use double your dry weight pasta portion)
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add spray oil. Add onion and once it starts to sweat, add garlic. Add beans and fry for a further 3 minutes. Add sauce and veggies, continue to simmer until veggies are soft. Season.
This recipe can be made as a pie or folded into parcels.
Bake until the pastry is golden.