Recipe serves 4-5 – great for breakfast – but consult with nutritionist before putting in as dessert or snack option.
- 650grams feijoa or apple – peeled
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup
- 3/4 Cup rolled oats
- 3/4 Almond meal
- 2 Tablespoon shredded coconut
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 Orange – zested and juiced.
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Combine feijoas or apples with maple and orange zest and juice in a baking dish.
Put remaining ingredients into a bowl, store until they ingredients are combines. Spoon on top of fruit mixture. Bake until the top is nice and golden.
Serve with coconut or protein yoghurt.