ARE YOU ON DESSERT? MAKE SOMETHING EVERYONE WILL LOVE & LEAVE YOU FEELING GUILT FREE!
It’s heading into the festive season and whilst we might not quite be there just yet – the socialising, BBQ’s and potlucks have begun!
It’s not fun feeling like your missing out – so don’t! Be in mindful of what you bring along to these events – bring something you and others will enjoy and you can eat too. Ambrosia is delicious and for years has been a crowd pleaser. Use sugar free marshmallows and dark chocolate to get the the exact flavours minus the sugar and additional calories.
- 800-950g (1 tub) Anchor Protein Plus OR Kalo yoghurt – Kalo has a thicker texture
- 500ml Meadowfresh cream
- 100g Berries – fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 50g Double D sugar-free marshmallows
- 100g Lindt 70% or greater dark chocolate
- Chop up berries, sugar free marshmallows and chocolate
- Pour yoghurt into large serving bowl
- Whip cream until it reaches a soft peak
- Gently fold cream into yoghurt – 1/3 at a time until well combined
- Fold in your fruit, marshmallows, and chocolate
- Chill for at least 3 hours
Make 10 – 200 calories per serve